7 examples of mobile applications created in Flutter
Applications made with Flutter have recently become very popular. This technology turned out to be great for almost any type of solutions. Companies choose flutter to build applications for various industries and for various recipients. Creating interpelform applications allows us to provide users with the same experience as in the case of native applications.
How we used the advantages of Flutter in our projects? Below are 7 examples of the application that we created with the help of Flutter. Get inspired and see what they look like and what functions they have.
What is flutter?
Flutter is an innovative technology for creating applications for mobile, desktop and web platforms. This is a free open-source framework from Google. Most importantly, thanks to Flutter, programmers can create mobile applications for both iOS and Android on one code base. This makes it a solution that improves efficiency and allows you to save time. The application is created faster, so you can check its profitability in advance to decide whether to continue work or leave the project for another date.
It is also very profitable, because one programmer is enough to build a functional MVP (minimum viable product) with flutter. Dart is the programming language used in this technology. You can learn more about this from our article: What is flutter?.
Applications made using Flutter in Fivedottwelve
Corner – Live Commerce application
Corner is a mobile application for e-commerce that allows shopping through live streaming. The startup founded in 2020 combines brands and influencers promoting their products on Livestreams with users who can buy the presented items directly from the application.
The company, after our recommendations, decided to build an application in Flutter, because they wanted to start the product as soon as possible on both Android and iOS, and the Live Commerce solution could be created in this framework.
Corner's co -founder came to us with ready MVP. The product turned out to be the initial assumptions, but we had to rewrite the application code according to the needs of our partner and without generating deficiencies in its functions so that it serves the same group of recipients in a better way.
In this project, Flutter allowed us to implement advanced views and functions in -pp for streaming.
- – Live broadcasts and buying directly from them.
- – Online shopping with real -time interaction.
- – Creating a social network (social interactions, real -time chat, profile management).
- – Possibility of discovering and browsing currently fashionable products.
Mobile application with live streaming and e-commerce? Yes, it's possible with flutter.
Project in our portfolio HERE.
Onoco – Parenting application
Onoco is a mobile application for parents and carers of children that makes it easier for them to track the child's activity and his general progress. Other similar applications focus on tracking development, child's journal, child development or planning. Onoco combines all these functions and introduces other useful ideas that help in the care of children in the best possible way.
The founder of the Onoco Startup came to us when she was looking for programmers working with Flutter technology. From the beginning, she was aware of the benefits of using a multi -platform solution and from the start of the project it was clear that we would use flutter for its development.
This is an example of a social mobile application for modern parents, providing them with safe and convenient support in childcare.
Application features allow:
– Facilitation of life to parents, helping them managing time and classes by learning about the child's natural rhythm and his daily routine activities.
– Tracking child development thanks to various functions to collect important data about him, which have never been connected in one application before.
– Providing parents and guardians of peace of mind, especially when they use the help of paid care or other family members, by simplifying the flow of information between them and the guardian.
– Creating a complete solution to track the child's development, child's journal, as well as for planning.
Social application with planning and tracking functions? Flutter makes it possible!
Project in our portfolio HERE.
Squaddy – A fitness social network for everyone
Squaddy is a mobile application with elements of a social networking site, which we have created for Projektt Technologies LTD. It has been designed to enable the creation and attachment of fitness groups with friends, teammates, clients and colleagues. Regardless of whether you are a sports team organizing your training, a group of friends taking up the challenge, or a personal trainer working with your clients, Squaddy facilitates joint training to take care of physical health and well -being.
With the Squaddy application you can:
– Create and share training and training content to your group and create interactive leaders' boards to introduce competition.
– Chat with teammates, training buddies and clients in the Squaddy group.
– Organize online or IRL sessions, matches and events using a group calendar.
– Create articles, guides and guides and place them in your group to maintain commitment and organization among their members.
– Invite members to your group using an adaptable link.
– Promote administrators and delete group members to easily run your fitness / wellness community.
– Give your community a chance to interact with each other to motivate, offer support and build relationships.
– Create groups from 1 to 20,000 members, so you can keep privacy or engage the whole community.
Squaddy supports all types of fitness and wellness training, from Aikido to Zumba and everything between.
You want to create a mobile application supporting physical development and social networks? Flutter is the best way.
Plants & Pots – Mcommerce application with AR module
Plants & Pots is an online store offering a wide selection of plants with fitted pots. Founder and CEO Plants & Pots came to us with an idea for an e-commerce mobile application based on an existing website. The application was to reflect its essence, which is why we had to implement the functionalities of the website in it (product database, e-commerce system integration and payment system).
Bearing in mind the benefits of cross-platform application creation (lower cost and faster development by writing only one application code both on the Android and iOS platform), we decided to create this e-commerce mobile application using flutter and a bit of fragments of native code for the module Ar.
Goals of this application:
– Increase sales through convenient purchases from mobile devices
– Get a new way of communication with clients and make it easier for them to contact Plants & Pots
– Help in making a purchase decision thanks to the augmented reality (AR) module that allows visualization of the plant in reality
– Help users in taking care of their plants, sending notifications reminiscent of watering.
Augmented reality module in a mobile application for M-commerce? We managed to do it with flutter!
Project in our portfolio HERE.
Wellsenz – Application that helps you take care of your well -being
Wellsenz is an application created to help people take care of their well -being and mental health. It is part of the promotional campaign of the book „ 18 Wellbeing Hacks for Students: Using Psychology ’ S Secrets to Survive and Thrive ”. The assumption was to be a simple tool that will help students check their daily activities, helping them build a routine of positive habits . The mission of this project was to build the best application to improve user well -being.
We created the application using Flutter, thanks to which we could launch the product faster, and our partner used it by reducing costs.
The achieved goal of this project was:
– Help students take care of yourself and your surroundings by building good habits.
– Enabling weekly and monthly tracking actions to help you achieve well -being (wellness).
– Providing support for people in need of various organizations in the help zone.
– Keep the atmosphere of peace and balance in the application thanks to pleasant, liquid animations.
– Offer over 60 multisensory hacks that can be included in your day.
Beautiful projects and liquid animations – made with the help of flutter.
Project in our portfolio HERE .
Cosinus – application for pupils and students
Cosinus is a nationwide network of universities, offering qualifying vocational courses and education in free schools for young people and adults with the largest number of graduates in Poland. The company wanted to expand its services by creating a mobile application for its students. The technical director of Cosinus explained to us the functionalities of the internet platform, and our task was to create an application reflecting the functionality of an existing website, adapting it to mobile standards. The product supports a very large number of users.
From the beginning, our partner was aware of the benefits of using a cross-platform solution, which is why we created the application using flutter, which provides faster and more efficient development. On the Covid-19 wave, when students could only have classes online, we have implemented a completely new functionality for the application: e-learning module.
Thanks to the application you can:
– Have access to your class plan at any time.
– Be up to date with what is happening in your school.
– View the current offer of Cosinus schools.
– Enroll in school or online courses.
– Take part in classes as a listener.
– Use the mobile widget with the class plan.
Educational mobile application for a mass number of users? Do it with flutter!
Project in our portfolio HERE .
MediWeb – Applications for medics
MediWeb is a community of involved medical professionals who want to learn and enjoy learning from others. CEO MediWeb came up with the idea of creating an application for doctors, nurses and other medical workers that would be helpful in their daily work.
For MediWeb, we've created two applications: Critical Care Application and IV Dosage and Rate Calculator . They were created mainly for medical workers to facilitate the calculation of various measures needed for the tests.
They provide a transparent structure and user -friendly functions enabling data enabling to quickly calculate the results. There are 5 different categories of calculators, and each category contains an extensive list of easy -to -use calculators. Each of them has its own site, which explains formulas and correct or incorrect results.
A critical tool for medical use and management of important data? We took this challenge and created it with Flutter!
Project in our portfolio HERE .
Why so many companies decide to use this technology in their projects? And why did we decide to create so many applications using flutter? Here are some of the reasons:
To save time and money
– Thanks to Flutter, we can build Android and iOS applications in one code base. This means that programmers spend less time programming and there is no need to choose between Android and iOS.
– Flutter has been designed to help programmers write the code faster. Offers ready -to -use widgets, and its syntax requires less code to write.
– Hot-reload gives you the opportunity to see the result of the changes in the code in real time on the screen. There is no need for manual reloading because it automatically updates the UI content.
To get a beautiful and fully functional application
– Flutter widgets use all critical platform functions and can have a look like native applications. This applies, for example, to scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts.
– The code is compiled for the native ARM machine code using native Dart compilers.
– Flutter is a complete SDK (Software Development Kit), which means that it is a collection of tools, libraries, documentation, API and sometimes frameworks, and this is enough to build a functional interplalatform application.
Because he is future -oriented
– There is already a stable version of flutter in which Google is still invested. New versions are released several times a year.
– The number of developers using Flutter is constantly growing (has already exceeded the number of React Native users).
– Programmers from around the world create the Flutter community to help and support each other in creating beautiful and functional mobile applications.
Multi -platform applications built using flutter can have the same functions and look like native applications. This does not mean that absolutely any application can be built with the help of flutter, but this does not change the fact that this technology is not gaining popularity for no reason. 42% of developers already use Flutter and their number is still growing.